New sponsor!

I’ve been extremely fortunate in the past couple of years in being able to get involved with YakAttack and Hobie. both of these companies produce some superb products that enhance the sport of kayak fishing. Earlier in the year, after much deliberation, I decided to purchase a Lowrance Elite 4x fishfinder for my Outback from Pixmarine. This decision was heavily influenced by my experience of using The Elite 4 DSI whilst fishing the Hobie Worlds in Texas last year. I’ve yet to write a full review of the Elite 4x DSI, I’m still wanting to clock up a few more trips with it before I publish my thoughts.

Last month I received an email from Lowrance offering me the opportunity to be part of the their Pro Staff team. It wasn’t a difficult decision, I’m already a satisfied customer, I like their product line plus it’ll give me the opportunity to test and review some of their equipment range that will be of interest to the kayak fishing community. They’ve recently began to release a new range of HDI fishfinder/plotters which combine traditional sonar with their down imaging system, something I’m interested to learn a lot more about – watch this space!

No comments: