About Rob Appleby

About me:

I’m a 52 year guy living in the UK where I was introduced to fishing at the age of five. Within a few years I a regular on the beach fishing scene. After experiencing some very poor beach angling I transitioned to kayak fishing in 2007. As much as I fish various locations around the UK whenever possible, I concentrate my efforts in the South West where the tides and fishing can be quite extreme.
I’m more than happy to help out fellow anglers, so if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

-Rob Appleby
saltwaterkayakfisherman@gmail.com
Last updated: 02/02/23


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I stumbled upon your website! My fiance and I are looking at starting up a kayak fishing business in Caribbean and with all your experience as a kayak angler...I am hoping you may have some pointers about kayak fishing!