Taking a break…

Well it’s not by choice that’s for sure, it’ll be late November at best before I launch the kayak again. On a positive note, it’ll be nicely into the Cod season when I return to the UK and that really is something to look forward too !

Sadly there’s no kayak fishing, or any fishing for that matter, where I’m going. Thankfully I will have internet so keeping up with what’s happening shouldn’t be a real problem. Judging by the photo below I’m not the only fisherman who will be having some downtime, clearly some folks just can’t let it go altogether… fishing, it’s all in the mind.

100_1684

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep your head down, and best of luck! I look forward to updates when you get back.

Marrow Global Solutions, Inc. said...

Absolutely love the photo of going nowhere!! Reminds me of my roots.....doesn't matter if you catch a thing, it is the treasured time you invested that counts. Love your posts...keep them coming!!