Tope - A short video

I'd totally forgotten about this footage. There were reasons for this....

Firstly, when 'videoing' the first two fish I caught that day I’d inadvertently  had my head cam in camera mode, that resulted in two photos of my hand . Secondly, I thought the camera was pointing too high when I viewed the footage last Easter so I gave it a good ignoring. I came across it during the week and decided to do something with it. It's not great, but it's fishing

The original trip report can be found here :smoke:

Anyway, here’s the video.

 

Wales 2010

3 comments:

bass fishing cork said...

Wish we had em in Cork!

Anonymous said...

hi rob i'm new to kayak fishing ..... been out a few times and was wondering if i could pick your brains for some advice ..... jason b

Rob Appleby-Goudberg said...

Hi Jason, I can certainly give you my angle on any questions you may have. Drop me an email, there's a contact button below my photo at the top of the blog.